VisualVision is the software house of the popular program "HyperPublish".
Even if HyperPublish has a very wide usage range, from generic business Web sites, to multimedia / hypermedia CD ROM, its new edition is optimized for the fast creation of product catalogs.
You can create a CD catalog very quickly: thanks to the very fast hyperlink management, managing large sets of hyperlinked pages with HyperPublish is a pleasure. Everything is managed as a single document, and when you create the CD, a full text search engine is automatically included within the CD - in addition to the built-in search feature.
If your product's data are already stored within a database, you can import them and "populate" the catalog automatically, thanks to the CSV import. Any database can export to CSV, Oracle, Access, MySQL, Interbase, Fulcrum, SQL server, and also Excel files can be exported to CSV.
HyperPublish can automatically create category and subcategory pages, can automatically import images and convert them to thumbnails or normalize them to a fixed size.
Each single page (even what comes from the automatic import) is fully editable, so you may completely customize the catalogue.
An internal shopping cart / order form feature is supported in order to convert your CD into an actual selling tool.
The software comes with a full example (a music CD catalogue) that you can execute in 5 minutes in order to realize the "how to", and with fast email support - if you have any questions, we are always here.
No programming or HTML is needed, all is visual and suitable for "normal people".
So, in conclusion, HyperPublish brings on a lot of benefits:
- you can publish the same document both to the Internet and onto a CDROM, without any difficulty;
- fully visual, no coding, you don't need to be a programmer;
- automatic creation of self installing CD-ROM's with: full text search, boolean search, keyword search on the CD;
- internal automatic Internet publishing (FTP), with automatic detection of modified pages; "HTML" fully compatible with all browsers (no different pages for NS / Mozilla / Opera and IE);
- thanks to the database / CSV / Excel import you can create/populate a (fully editable) catalogue automatically;
- can manage a whole site/catalog as a single file (you don't need to continuously load and save pages, as you act on a whole document, even for searches and revisions);
- visual shopping cart for both Web site and CDROM! Pageville / PayPal shopping cart plugin for accepting Credit Cards on your Web site;
- hundreds of functions: frames with drag & drop, mouse over intelligent images, header and footers, styles, advanced frameset management, slides, keywords, internal album, forms and much more...
- editing is fast: simultaneous browsing and editing (you can browse links with a double click);
- managing large works is simple: visual linking, with active previews, even when you show separate windows and/or insert complex frame-to-frame links; full screen capability;
- main functions very similar to standard Word Processor ones, reduces learning time
- advanced functions available for experts: you can insert HTML, macro (custom components) and so on...
- link explorer; complex object search functions;
- can link to any kind of file on CD: PDF, DOC, AutoCAD, PowerPoint; MPEG, AVI; sounds and video;
- new: automatic image gallery / photo album / thumbnails generation
- new: supports third party plug-ins (such as 3D buttons for buttons; Gliftex for backgrounds; Repligator for effects);
- fast and smart, runs even on an old Pentium 100 MHz with 32MB RAM; Does not require Internet Explorer; suitable for MS Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8;
HyperPublish PRO is definitely the one-stop professional tool for electronic document publishing and catalog creation, satisfying the needs of the busiest modern office.
No coding, no technical knowledge required, just long term productivity and immediate results.
You think about the content and you let Hyper Publish do the rest...