Every day we do our absolute best to improve and simplify our programs.
However, we can not guarantee that they are error-free, and that they will work perfectly in every single situation.
Some unpredictable behavior, or unexpected errors may unfortunately happen.
In this case, be sure to follow these rules:
- try to change to a different page (you can do this by using buttons on top left, or “hypertext” menu, or the bottom center page number box)
- try to save your work with “save” or “save as”
- if the software or the PC appears to have “stalled”, use ctrl + alt + del. The "task manager" window will appear: you have to click on xxx.exe, then on “terminate app” button
- tell us about the problem, by writing a “bug report” (see how on the right)
(HP, EWE, PK, EBW)
- activate the “remember to save” option in “tool >program options” (in this way you should save most of your work, if the problem persists)
- shout curses at Visual Vision (not a great solution, but it helps, psychologically...!)
Want to do a good “bug report”?
- be exact, precise, clear and concise. For example, there are about 60 Hyper Publish dialogs, and hundreds of functions: be sure to list all steps that you followed before the bug appeared;
- a screen shot in GIF format may help (please keep the file size to a minimum, and only use it if really needed);
- try to reproduce the error: get a blank sheet and write down all steps needed for us to reproduce the same bug on our machines;
- if the error involves files, ask us if you can send these files in ZIP format.
As we are not Microsoft (may be you have already realized...), we really need your help to improve!
All bug reports must be directed to info @ visualvision.com.