Version 2.10 (February 2004):
- Virtual Vault support (to enable it use "Hypertext >Current hypertext properties" before creating your exe ebook)
- mass password generation (if you use the different pass for different users internal feature)
- MMode parameter (Hypertext >Current hypertext properties); the value 4 seems to be ok for all systems for improved video performances
- Edit > Paste from template / Copy to template (for improved templates usage)
- Shortcuts CTRL + B I U
- detail list view in the image/pages/link album
- grab protection feature added
- can now run embedded file without asking confirm
- improved GDI usage for old Win95/98 PCs
Version 2.9 (October 2003): new plugin capabilities
- when global printing is disabled you can enable the user printing single pages by placing a "print" link or "print" button on the page (with "Insert >Special link")
- word count
- ebooksreader (and any exe ebooks) asks the user name and email the first time the user enters a password protected area (if the different passwords for different users is set)
Version 2.8 (June 2003).
- several improvements, new website look
We hope you’ll like it!
Your suggestions are very important to our work. Please feel free to send us any comments: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EBooksWriter is a VisualVision product.
Take advantage of our great offers and be productive in minutes. [electronic edition, click here] [CD from USA or from EU, click here] [Español] [Italiano]
Main functions in a few simple steps [click here]
Any question? See the frequently asked questions [click here] or read the manual online [click here]
Talk about your projects, exchange tricks and ideas with other users [click here]
Other easy tools from Visual Vision:
click here to receive our CD with all the Visual Vision FREE products (and with free trials of non-free products).
*limited offer; US dollars;