Every day we do our absolute best to improve and simplify our programs.
However, we can not guarantee that they are error-free, and that they will work perfectly in every single situation.
Some unpredictable behavior, or unexpected errors may unfortunately happen.
In this case, be sure to follow these rules:
- try to change to a different page (you can do this by using buttons on top left, or “hypertext” menu, or the bottom center page number box)
- try to save your work with “save” or “save as”
- if the software or the PC appears to have “stalled”, use ctrl + alt + del. The "task manager" window will appear: you have to click on xxx.exe, then on “terminate app” button
- tell us about the problem, by writing a “bug report” (see how on the right)
(HP, EWE, PK, EBW)
- activate the “remember to save” option in “tool >program options” (in this way you should save most of your work, if the problem persists)
- shout curses at Visual Vision (not a great solution, but it helps, psychologically...!)
Want to do a good “bug report”?
- be exact, precise, clear and concise. For example, there are about 60 Hyper Publish dialogs, and hundreds of functions: be sure to list all steps that you followed before the bug appeared;
- a screen shot in GIF format may help (please keep the file size to a min